1. Kids/family pictures. Dress the family up as Superheros for a fun family photo.
2. How to host a murder party. Send out invitations to family and friends to join you on a night of mystery. But of course, characters only .
3. Masquerade ball/Mardi Gras Masks. Anyone can feel better behind a mask, but instead of hiding behind one, flaunt one at a masquerade ball. Invite your friends for a little fun, but make sure you don’t forget your mask.
4. Comic-Con. The Comic-Con Convention brings thousands of visitors every year and everyone always manages to bring their best dressed while attending the show. Steampunk costumes are no exception, with a wide range of unique costumes with a very modern twist, the whole family can feel like they were ripped from the past and thrown into the future.
5. Renaissance fares. Everyone can dress as if they are going to see the queen with fun Renaissance costumes for the whole family.
6. School Homecoming. Participate in your schools Homecoming for Spirit week, by dressing for the theme or come in your own cheerleader costume.
7. Native American or Pioneer class projects. Choose from the large selection of Indian Costumes or Pioneer costumes www.halloweencostumehideout.com has available to choose from.
8. Birthday with Fairy Costumes Every girl wants to feel like a princess and every girl has wanted to be a fairy. What a perfect opportunity to combine all the special things a girl wants to be, on a girl’s special day.
9. Surprise Rock Star Birthday party. Invite all your guests to come to a Rockin birthday party for the guest of honor, and have everyone show their best Elvis Costumes. Get the Birthday Boy or Girl an Awesome costume to be the hit of the party. Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga costumes are always ready to impress.
10. Dinner and a Book. Have everyone dress as their favorite Book author or literary hero. Plan a special meal for the family to pretend they are having dinner with famous authors.